Accessing and Using the Services
US Auto Glass LLC reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Services, including any content, information, or other materials US Auto Glass LLC provides through or in connection with the Services at our sole discretion without notice. US Auto Glass LLC will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Services or Service Content is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, US Auto Glass LLC may restrict access to some or all parts of the Services or Service Content.
To access the Services, you may be asked to create an account by providing specific registration details or other information. Regardless of whether you register with us or use the Services as a guest, it is a condition of your use of the Services that all the information you provide on the Services is correct, current, and complete.
Suppose you choose or are provided with a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures. In that case, you must treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to any other person or entity. User also acknowledges that your account is personal to you and agrees not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of it using your username, password, or additional security information. User Agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of their username or password or any other security breach.
Mobile Device Access
To the extent you access the Services through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier's standard charges, data rates, and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain mobile services or applications may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all mobile services or applications may work with all carriers or devices. If you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to update your US Auto Glass LLC account information promptly.
The Services and Service Content and all rights therein are owned by US Auto Glass LLC, its licensors, or other providers of such material. The United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws protect them.
The US Auto Glass LLC and US Auto Glass LLC AutoGlass, names and the respective logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans of US Auto Glass LLC and its affiliate companies are trademarks of US Auto Glass LLC, its affiliate companies or its licensors. Users must not use such marks without the prior written permission of US Auto Glass LLC. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
At its discretion, US Auto Glass LLC may provide codes from time to time that allows you to use the Services without or with a reduced payment ("Discount Codes"). Users agree that Discount Codes are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred, or shared with third parties. Without limiting the previous, you agree not to post Discount Codes on websites or share them with the public. Discount Codes have no cash value and may expire before your use. US Auto Glass LLC reserves the right to disable or change the value of a Discount Code that has been issued at any time and for any reason.
Fees and Payment; No Refunds
US Auto Glass LLC offers several different purchase options for the Services. Users may pay for the Services by credit card. User represents and warrants to US Auto Glass LLC that any payment information you provide to US Auto Glass LLC is true and correct and that you are authorized to use such a payment account. Users agree to promptly update their account information with any changes that may be necessary (for example, a change in their billing address or credit card expiration date).
Fees paid by you are non-refundable. However, from time to time and in our sole discretion, US Auto Glass LLC may provide you with a one-time refund, discount, or other consideration ("credit"). The provision of credit to you in one instance does not entitle you to a distinction in the future for a similar example, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future under any circumstance. If you have a question about our refund policy, contact US Auto Glass LLC. (See Notices to Us and Your Comments and Concerns below in Section 28)
Cancellations. In the case of prepaid services booked through the website, a cancellation fee, plus applicable taxes, may be charged if the Service is canceled in full. User Will be refunded your original payment amount minus the cancellation fee. Any partial cancellation of prepaid services will be refunded to your credit card after the remaining Service has been performed.
Users may reschedule the Service at any time without incurring any cancellation fee.
- In any approach that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, while not limited, any laws relating to the export of information or software to and from the USA or different countries).
- To exploit, damage, or attempt to take advantage of or harm minors in any approach by exposing them to inappropriate content, soliciting in-person identifiable data, or otherwise.
- To engage in the other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Services or Service Content, or which, as determined by the USA, might damage USA automotive vehicle Glass LLC or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
- Use the Services in any manner that would disable, overburden, damage, or impair the website or interfere with the other party's use of the Services and their ability to interact in real-time activities through the Services.
- Use any mechanism, spider, or different automatic device, method, or suggestion to access the Services for any purpose, as well as observance or repetition of any Service Content.
- Use any manual method to observe or copy any Service Content or for the other unauthorized purpose while not our previous written consent.
- Use any device, software package, or routine that interferes with the correct operating of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or different material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, injure or disrupt any components of the Services, the servers on which the Services or Service Content square measure keep, or any server, laptop, or information connected to the Services.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- To transmit or procure the causation of any advertising or publicity, as well as any "spam mail," "chain letter," or other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or decide to copy USA automotive vehicle Glass LLC, a USA automotive vehicle Glass LLC worker, another user, or the other person or entity (including, but not limited to, by victimization email addresses or screen names related to any of the previous).
- Otherwise, decide to interfere with the correct operation of the Services.
US Auto Glass LLC may, in its sole discretion, permit you from time to time to post, submit, publish, display or transmit (from now on, "submit") to US Auto Glass LLC through the Services content or materials, including, without limitation, feedback related to the Services.
Any User Contribution you submit will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Services, you grant us and our affiliates, business partners, and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose, without further notice to or consent from you, and without payment to you or any person or entity.
User represents and warrants that:
- Users either own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions or have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates, business partners, service providers, and each of their and our respective licenses.
- User Contributions will not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable or otherwise violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations;
- Neither your User Contributions nor use of your User Contributions as contemplated herein will infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity; and
Users understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute. You, not US Auto Glass LLC, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
US Auto Glass LLC is not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions submitted by you or any other user of the Services.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
US Auto Glass LLC has the right to:
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted through or in connection with your use of the Services is defamatory or otherwise violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Services for any or no reason, including, without limitation, any violation of these.
- Without limiting the foregoing, US Auto Glass LLC has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services or otherwise in any way related to your use of the Services. User waives and holds harmless US Auto Glass LLC and its affiliates, business partners, licensors, and service providers from any claims resulting from any action taken by any of the foregoing parties during or taken as a consequence of investigations by such parties or legal enforcing authorities.
- The information presented on or through the Services is available solely for general information. US Auto Glass LLC does not warrant this information's accuracy, completeness, or usefulness. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. US Auto Glass LLC disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you, any other visitor to the Services, or anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- US Auto Glass LLC may update the Service Content from time to time, but the Service Content is not necessarily complete or updated. Accordingly, any Service Content may be out of date at any given time, and US Auto Glass LLC is under no obligation to update such material.
Idea Submission Policy
- Other than those US Auto Glass LLC has specifically requested (and to which specific additional terms apply), our policy is not to accept or consider ideas or suggestions submitted by our users. US Auto Glass LLC has adopted this policy to avoid confusion and misunderstandings in case your ideas, suggestions, or other materials are similar to those developed independently. Therefore, US Auto Glass LLC is not responsible for any ideas, suggestions, or materials submitted to us. If you still choose to send us ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you agree that US Auto Glass LLC is free to use these ideas, suggestions, or other materials in any way that it may deem fit without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Social Media Features
- The Services may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or a third-party website to certain content on the Services.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content or links to certain content on the Services.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Services to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party website.
- User may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions US Auto Glass LLC provides with respect to such features. US Auto Glass LLC may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice at our discretion.
Third-Party Sites and Services
- The Services may be linked to or accessed in connection with other sites, services, or resources that third parties provide. These links or the ability to access other sites, services, or resources from the Service are provided for your convenience only. US Auto Glass LLC has no control over the content of those sites, services, or resources and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use. Suppose you access any third-party sites, services, or resources linked to or otherwise accessible from the Services. In that case, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies for such sites.
- The Services owner is based in Delaware in the United States. US Auto Glass LLC makes no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Users understand that US Auto Glass LLC cannot and does not guarantee that files available for downloading from the Services will be free of destructive code. Users are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the services or products obtained through the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Your use of the services, its content, and any services or products obtained through the website is at your own risk. The website, its content, and any services or products obtained through it are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranties, either express or implied. Neither US Auto Glass LLC nor any person associated with US Auto Glass LLC makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither US Auto Glass LLC nor anyone associated with US Auto Glass LLC represents or warrants that the website, its content, or any services or products obtained through the website will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the website or any services or products obtained through the website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations. This disclaimer does not apply to user contributions provided by you.
- US Auto Glass LLC hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or non-infringement for a particular purpose.
- The foregoing does not affect any warranties that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation on Liability
In no event will US Auto Glass LLC, its affiliates, business partners, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the services, service content, or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the services, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. In no event will US Auto Glass LLC's total liability to you in connection with the services exceed the greater of (1) the amount you have paid to US Auto Glass LLC in the last year; or (2) four hundred dollars $400.
The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Indemnification and Release
If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." If you are a resident of another jurisdiction, you waive any comparable statute or doctrine.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
No Assignment; Waiver and Severability
- How do I receive notices from US Auto Glass LLC?
- US Auto Glass LLC may provide notice to you by posting on our website, sending a general notice through the Services, notifying you by email, or sending you to notice through first-class or regular mail. Unless our notice to you states otherwise, such notices shall be deemed to have been given (a) twenty-four (24) hours after such notice is posted on our website, sent by email, or sent through the Services, or (b) forty-eight (48) hours after mailed (if sent by first class regular mail).
- How do I send notices to US Auto Glass LLC?
- All legal notices to US Auto Glass LLC should be sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid to the following address US Auto Glass LLC, Att. Customer Support: 2055 Limestone RD. STE 200C, Wilmington, DE 19808, USA.
- Use of the US Auto Glass LLC is subject to the following terms and conditions. Using the websites, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions presented herein. Should you disagree with any of the terms and conditions, your sole recourse is to discontinue the use of the websites.
- Can I use the content from the websites?
- US Auto Glass LLC is the owner and authorized user of any trademark, registered trademark, and service mark appearing on the websites and is the copyright owner or licensee of the content and information on the websites, including but not limited to any screens appearing on the websites. By placing them on the websites, US Auto Glass LLC does not grant any license or other authorization to copy or use its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, copyrightable material, or other intellectual property, except as provided herein. Users may view, print, and download portions of the content and information on the websites solely for their personal use or records. US Auto Glass LLC reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time. Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the websites for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of US Auto Glass LLC.
- What do US Auto Glass LLC do with Transcripts, Surveys, and Recordings?
- US Auto Glass LLC may use Transcripts, Surveys, and Recordings for performing or delivering a service to you, providing maintenance or support services to you, for training and quality assurance purposes, for purposes of improving our services, and for other lawful purposes.
- What is the liability of US Auto Glass LLC?
- The websites, contents, and links are "as is." US Auto Glass LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement, title, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Users assume complete responsibility, and you use websites at your own risk. Neither US Auto Glass LLC nor any of its affiliates, parent company, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, partners, agents, or representatives shall be liable to you or any third party for any compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages or attorney's fees, arising out of your use of the websites or your inability to gain access to our websites, or out of any breach of warranty of any kind, even if US Auto Glass LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages or such damages were foreseeable.
Website Accessibility US Auto Glass LLC is committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone. To make our website a positive experience, US Auto Glass LLC endeavors to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. US Auto Glass LLC continuously seeks to enhance our website and increase the accessibility of our digital content for all of our customers. If you have an accessibility-related question or comment or are having difficulty accessing the information on this website, please get in touch with us so that US Auto Glass LLC can provide you with the information you need through alternative means. Trademark disclaimer US Auto Glass LLC is committed to ensuring that our website is compliant. See more.